LASER MEASUREMENT AND MODELLING LT-2D3D
Laser to measure and model planes at the project site, saving time and improving precision.
Speed with fewer errors
Measures multiple projects/day:
- PDF client
- I send email
No CAD knowledge | Simple control | Direct CNC/Waterjet integration
- Without removing worktop
- Add sink etc
20% reduction in production costs
- Reduced consumables and wasted material
Measuring digitally means being able to do more jobs per day with less cost, less work, and more accurately than ever before as industries demand today.
The system includes everything you need to work right out of the box:
- Unit of measurement
- Support Tripod
- Modeling software
- Multiple accessories to get the most out of it
- The Laser LT-2D3D can take measurements of many projects every day with a high level of accuracy, and then send them by email directly at the touch of a button. With a 50-hour autonomy, you won't have downtime during your work week.
- You can also generate a PDF for the customer with project details, installation site photos, and an offer that you can even accept and sign in the application itself.
Faster action | Facilities more Fast | Less probability of error
- It allows you to take action even without the need to remove existing worktops. Splash pads or other items, such as sinks, can be added with just a few clicks. Easy to learn and use.
- The software is designed so that anyone can quickly generate the drawings and models they need, which can be exported in different formats such as DXF, DWG, XML and ORD.
You don't need CAD skills | Simple and intuitive controls | Integration Direct with CNC and Waterjets
- It is recommended whether it is manufactured manually or in numerical controlled machining centers. Save over EUR 100,000 per year with 5 jobs per week.
Reduced production costs by up to 20% | Reduced leakage and wasted material | Optimizes the level of consumables such as adhesives, mastics
Downloads about product
Download features and technical details about our product