During the transport and installation of the countertops, we must minimize any possible breakage or fissure of the material. In addition to improving the ergonomics of installation professionals. In order to facilitate the handling, transport and placement of kitchen and bathroom countertops, Maser has the distribution of the Omni Cubed range of systems. All of them thought up to the last detail to meet all the needs and expectations of the workshop and the installer.
- HIGH LEVEL OF PROTECTION
- TRANSPORTATION SAFETY
- PERFECT PLACEMENT
WHAT ARE THE BEST SOLUTIONS TO PROTECT, TRANSPORT AND INSTALL WORKTOPS?
1. SOLUTIONS TO PROTECT A WORKTOP
With the Sink Hole Saver systems we can reinforce the board for transport. In this way, we will avoid costly breakages, guaranteeing that the product reaches the end customer in the best possible condition. There are different options to protect the countertop during its transfer to the kitchen:
On the one hand we have the suction cup systems with a special design. That avoids any type of mark on the material, since they are provided with triple layer rings. These guarantee better quality and vacuum life even on textured materials.
In addition to being a reinforcement system for brittle materials, it mounts to surfaces during lifting, transport and installation. It has patented concave suction cups, which do not leave marks. High flow vacuum release valves. Lightweight aluminum rails. Triple Seal Rings – Strong and reliable hold, even on leather and textured surfaces.
For this we have two versions: manual and automatic.
This guide rail protector available in 3 sizes: 228cm, 1.22m and 2.13m, and which have 4 suction cups
Its features include:
- Worktop reinforcement: lifting, transporting, placing
- With patented concave suction cups: no markings
- High Flow Vacuum Release Valves
- Lightweight aluminum rails
- Triple sealing rings – strong and reliable hold, even on leather and textured surfaces
- Six flute knobs
Similar to the previous one but in an automatic version, it is also available in 228cm, 1.22m and 2.13m, and they have 4 suction cups.
The main characteristics are:
- Perfect for brittle, thin materials, curved countertops, vertical panels 15cm concave suction cups: no marks,
- FTS ™ (flexible triple seal): secure grip on all materials and arched surfaces
- Lightweight aluminum rails
- 6 knurled knobs
- High flow vacuum release valves: quick removal
Another way to strengthen your countertop during transport is with the Sink Hole Saver Edge system. The manual option is fully configurable, since you can add the clamps along the rail. All this according to need.
Perfect solution for leveling joints along cutouts.
- Integrated cheek pads for fit
- Rubber bumpers protect finished edges
- Clamping range: 14mm – 50mm
- Fast, easy and safe
2. SYSTEMS AND TROLLEYS FOR COUNTERTOP TRANSPORTATION
The transport clamps must provide safe and ergonomic lifting and movement of countertops. These Omnicubed tweezers reduce stress and injury in all weather conditions. We recommend two types of tweezers that we detail below.
They are clamps for lifting and moving countertops with the highest support capacity on the market: each pair holds 362 kg.
- Safe and ergonomic
- Reduce stress and injuries in all weather conditions
- They do not slip on wet stone
- Maximum grip: on stairs and sloping or difficult terrain
- Opening up to 108 mm
- For wide edges and angles
PRODUCT APPROVED BY COSENTINO:
↓ In this video you can see and learn how to handle the Aqua-jaw clamps ↓
These clamps for the transport and placement of countertops, have a mega opening of 6.09 cm.
The weight is distributed on both arms, reducing the effort for a more ergonomic and safe stone transport.
- Support capacity: 226 kg / pair
- Aluminum arms: strong and light
- Durable rubber grip pads and tubes – no marks or smudges
TROLLEYS FOR THE TRANSPORTATION OF COUNTERTOPS “OFF-ROAD”
Omnicubed’s range of off-road trolleys makes it easy to move the countertops on any type of terrain. Either on site or in the home. It has a system of tires prepared for the absorption of impacts and with a rubber specially designed to not leave marks of any kind. We detail the 5 best types of cars:
It is an extremely stable and easy to assemble cart.
- With reduced height, so it has a better passage through doors
- Its aluminum frame is light: 9.5kg Load: 340kg
- Use in pairs for extra large pieces (680 kg)
- 20cm tires: no markings, excellent shock absorption
- Rubber lined support rail, preventing stone damage
Cart that features a large clamp opening. Therefore, it is perfect for countertops with great thickness up to 12.7 cm (boards with miter rolled edges).
- Reduced height, for which it has a better passage through doors
- Load: 500kg
- Compact and lightweight: 16kg
- Use in pairs: up to 907kg
- 10 ” tires: no markings, excellent shock absorption
- Support rail with rubber to prevent stone damage
Trolley for transporting countertops up to 454 kg, being able to lower, lift and move very large pieces. Factory or installation site use. In order to assist in the final placement.
- Security. With reduction of physical effort
- Elevator function: 114 cm floor to support rail
- Aluminum structure with controlled inclination
- Weight: 34 kg (easy transport / storage)
- Long-lasting rechargeable battery, with remote control
Trolley for transport on curbs, stairs and other uneven terrain (gravel or grass).
The integrated clamps and the large space that separates it from the ground, allow the use of wheels. As well as climbing stairs carrying the material.
- 203 mm anti-puncture wheels: so it does not leave marks.
- No damping, long lasting and more reliable than a tire.
- Load capacity: 340kg Weight: less than 19kg
It is another model of cart for transport on curbs, stairs and uneven terrain. However, it includes an aluminum clamp kit that allows the trolley to fold, reducing its width to less than 25cm. And only with a weight of 30 kg.
- Adjustable wheelbase
- 25cm non-marking and highly durable wheels
- Load capacity: 500kg
↓Discover how the stairs trolley works and its folding PRO-CART AT2 in this video! ↓
3. SOLUTIONS FOR THE INSTALLATION OF WORKTOPS
Once we have the different pieces of the countertop already in place for their placement, there are different systems that will help us a lot in the tasks. That is, in the placement, adjustment, gluing and drying of the different parts that make up the final set.
CLAMPS OR JACKS FOR FIXING SKIRTS
For the installation of reinforced countertop edges and skirts, we recommend using these innovative clamps. Thanks to their ability to operate quickly and efficiently, they reduce fixation time by 75% in all cases.
With the patented Miter It and Miter It Cornersystems, miter skirts can be fitted without flipping the board. In other words, the good side of the worktop is always visible. Contrary to traditional methods.
Not flipping the material offers numerous benefits including increased worker safety, reduces the risk of material damage, and keeps the weld in view during lamination.
Very easy to use clamp. For fixing miter skirts and without turning the countertop for gluing. Offers general and precise fit for exact welds.
- Ángulo acabado hacia arriba: mantiene la soldadura a la vista
- Sin voltear para encolado: protegiendo su espalda y el material
- Cuadra el ángulo con ajustes rápidos y fáciles, eliminando la necesidad de un ayudante
- Ajustes generales y precisos para soldaduras exactas
- Más eficiente que los métodos de cinta por sí solos
- El peso del gato y puntos de contacto antideslizantes lo mantienen en su lugar
- Acomoda los bordes de laminado de 3,8cm – 15,25cm”
Clamp for fixing miter skirts with quick and easy adjustments, with the part of the finish visible. No need for a helper and no need to flip the material.
- Leveling device that guarantees a consistent and uniform joint, working along any edge.
- Helps remove twist from sink rails and cutouts
- Marks flawless joints along material edges
- Quick and easy system
- Greater precision and safety than sergeants
- Wide opening range clamps and rubber pads
MITER -IT, it is also available in different kits:
FIXING SYSTEMS FOR WORKTOP “STEALTH SEAMER “
All its suction cups are patented:
- They have FTS ™ technology, with triple flexible triple sealing, so they do not leave marks
Holds the void
Optimal retention, even on textured and leather-covered materials
Small in size for joining and leveling countertops.
Create high-quality, matched bindings
Consistent, controlled, so it requires little effort.
Very open design with high drive shaft spacing
Maintains accessible welds with easy removal of epoxy, so there is no scraping of the weld.
To complete a “perfect” installation of a countertop. Bonds, levels and flattens the warped stone for easy installation. With more durable manual thumb pump.
There are 3 different 90 ° kits, with an automatic pumping system to avoid losing the vacuum.
Available with re-pumping suction cups without loss of the remaining pressure, in Ø12.7cm or Ø20cm.
90 ° solution for laying perpendicular worktops. Can be reversed for inside corners.
- Angled Skirtings, Corner Joints, Compound Corners, and Inside
- No Straps or Bar Ties
If you want to know the complete range of OmniCubed products for the protection, transport and placement of countertops, click here: COMPLETE RANGE OF SOLUTIONS FOR “OMNICUBED” COUNTERTOP