The transport of countertops and their placement is one of the final and most careful processes to carry out. Once the countertop is placed in a kitchen, a bathroom or a bar or restaurant counter, it is one of the most decorative and functional elements. Therefore, every workshop needs the process of how to install a kitchen countertop to be perfect. So we give you the best solutions to achieve it.
One of the great obstacles of how to install a kitchen countertop is transportation, it is the high weight of the countertops. And this coupled with the fact that sometimes you have to climb stairs to access the place where we are going to install, can be a problem.
For this reason, when transporting heavy countertops, convenient, quick and easy-to-use transport clamps or clamps should be used. This will reduce effort and increase safety, as the weight is distributed over both arms.
TRANSPORT CLAMPS AND CLAMPS FOR THE TRANSPORT OF WORKTOPS
AQUA-JAW: SET 2 TWEEZERS FOR TRANSPORT WORKTOPS UP TO 362 KG AQUA-JAW
- Safety and ergonomics
- Reduce stress and injuries in all weather conditions
- Do not slip on wet stone
- Maximum grip: on stairs and steep or difficult terrain
- Opening up to 108 mm
- For wide edges and angles
In addition to all these points, it stands out for being a Product approved by the Cosentino® company.
MEGA-JAW: SET 2 CLAMPS FOR TRANSPORT WORKTOPS UP TO 225KG MEGA-JAW
It is a pair of clamps for the transport and placement of countertops, with a mega opening of up to 6.09 cm. They have a bearing capacity: 226 kg / pair. They also stand out for their comfort, speed and ease of use.
Their design allows the weight to be distributed on both arms, reducing the effort for a more ergonomic and safe transport of the stone. They have been designed with aluminum arms: strong and light.
They feature durable rubber grip pads and tubes, so they don’t leave marks or stains on the stone. Without a doubt they are a good help in how to install a kitchen countertop.
TROLLEYS FOR WORKTOPS
When transporting the countertop from the workshop to the place where we are going to carry out the installation of kitchen countertops, we give you a recommendation. And it is to use an extremely stable and easy to assemble cart. This is because any breakage can be lethal, throwing away all the work done.
Among the requirements that the transport cart must meet are:
- When the countertop has a large thickness, the countertop transport trolley has to have a large clamp opening.
- If a single transport cart is needed for factory use, at the installation site and assisting with final placement there is another solution. Undoubtedly, the best solution for how to transport and how to install a kitchen countertop is to use a safe, low-weight trolley. Besides being easy to store and move. For this, it must have an aluminum structure and preferably with a remote control.
This trolley for the transport and subsequent installation of countertops has a resistance of up to 340KG. Its design, light size and its materials make it extremely stable and easy to use in the installation of countertops at the customer’s home.
- Reduced height: better passage through doors
- Lightweight aluminum frame: 9.5kg
- Load: 340kg
If the piece we want to transport has a large volume, it is possible to use it in pairs, thus transporting extra large pieces (680 kg)
- 20cm tires: no markings, excellent shock absorption
- Rubber lined support rail: prevents damage to stonesa
This countertop transport cart features an oversized clamp opening. This makes it easy to use on thick countertops up to 12.7 cm (boards with miter rolled edges).
It has a reduced height, facilitating passage through doors.
Among its characteristics we find: Load up to 500kg and
Compact and light: 16kg
Like the HD-1 model it can be used in pairs, supporting up to 907kg
10 ” Tires: No Marking, Excellent Shock Absorption Rubber Support
Rail: Prevents Stone Damage
If what you are looking for in a cart that allows you to transport much heavier countertops of up to 454 kg, and that facilitates the installation of the countertop, the PRO-LIFT Cart helps to lower, raise and move the pieces.
Its use is perfect in factories to load the vehicle, instead of installation, to access to the place of the countertop installation, since it assists in final positioning.
Its design increases safety at work and reduces physical effort, thus avoiding injuries.
It has a lifting function: 114 cm floor to support rail. Allows a controlled tilt.
Its aluminum structure and its weight of 34 kg (easy transport / storage), as well as its long-lasting rechargeable battery with remote control, make it an essential work tool..
TROLLEYS FOR TRANSPORTING WORKTOPS BY STAIRS
During the installation of kitchen or bathroom countertops, you may find yourself with the need to transport it through areas with stairs. Then you will need the help of a transport cart for uneven ground and stairs. Without a doubt, it is the best solution for lowering, lifting and moving very large pieces. In addition, you can manage it by remote control. And you can use it both in the workshop, and during the assembly of kitchen countertops in homes.
Trolley for transporting stone on curbs, stairs and other uneven terrain (gravel or grass). Composed of an included aluminum clamp kit, which allows the folding of the trolley. This design reduces the width of the cart to less than 25cm, and facilitates its transport.
- 25cm wheels: no markings, high durability
- Load capacity: 500kg
- Weight: 30kg
- Adjustable wheelbase
Similar to the previous one, this cart is perfect for transporting stone on curbs, stairs and other uneven terrain (gravel or grass). The integrated clamps and the large space that separates it from the ground allow the use of wheels or climbing stairs carrying the stone.
- 203 mm anti-puncture wheels: no marks, no damping, high durability and more reliability than a tire.
- Load capacity: 340kg
- Weight: less than 19kg
AVOID ANY DAMAGE BY USING A WORKTOP GUARD WITH SUCTION CUPS
To prevent the countertop from breaking or cracking, you should use a countertop protector with suction cups. In this way, you will be able to safely lift and place any thin, curved countertop or even vertical walls. It will undoubtedly help you to figure out how to install a kitchen or bathroom countertop safely.
To transport a fragile LFTM countertop, a very safe system can be used, especially for lifting and moving porcelain tiles without cracks or breaks.
Calibrated or thin porcelain tiles Neolith® / Lapitec® / Dekton®
This tool has a capacity of up to 270kg.
And among its characteristics we find:
2 perpendicular arms of 7.5cm and 2 of 12.5cm
4 Leveling leg handles
12 Suction cups 15cm with covers
6 rigid clamps + case
THE MOST EFFICIENT SOLUTIONS FOR THE PLACEMENT OF WORKTOPS
When parts are to be lifted and transported before installing a kitchen worktop, there is a solution that is perfect. Synthetic rubber suction cups for manual suction are that solution. Since they do not leave marks on the surface and have a flexible triple seal, they lock the vacuum for optimal hold.
If you wonder how to install a kitchen countertop, with the greatest guarantee, you must use a clamp, This must be quick and easy, which guarantees the union safely. It is also consistent along any edge. And their precision and safety is much higher than that of sergeants.
These manual suction cups are perfect for lifting and transporting parts prior to installation. They work on flat surfaces: stone, tiles and glass.
These have been produced in synthetic rubber, which have faculties such as not leaving marks on the pieces, or their durability to UV rays, weathering or resistance to tearing. It also has a secure and firm hand grip.
Tecnología FTS™(flexible triple seal): Locks vacuum for optimal clamping, even on textured materials
You can achieve a perfect installation of invisible joints. Joining, leveling and flattening the warped stone. For this, the worktop fixing systems with suction cups or leveling systems that give the guarantee to achieve it.
The Edge Seamer device achieves the leveling that ensures a consistent and uniform joint, working along any edge.
- Helps remove twist from sink rails and cutouts
- Marks flawless joints along the edges of the material
Quick and easy system. Greater precision and safety than sergeants. Clamps with wide opening range and rubber pads.
The Pro Stealth Seamer Manual is the necessary tool if you want to know how to install a kitchen worktop perfectly. Bonds, levels and flattens warped stone for easy installation. Has a more durable manual thumb pump.
Among its advantageous characteristics of how to install a kitchen countertop, it highlights:
- Patented vacuum cups that do not leave marks or stains on surfaces.
- Four leveling points to refine the joint and eliminate unevenness in the materials.
- Durable 8 ” cups feature a continuous triple seal for a strong and secure hold.
- Easy-to-read gauges help you monitor vacuum pressure at a glance.
- Cups can be pumped back into place, without removing or losing any remaining pressure.
- Non-rotating leveling feet with vinyl plugs do not scratch.
- Smooth turning knurled roller opens and closes seams with ease.
- Durable anodized billet aluminum and stainless steel components.
- The suction cups feature fully enclosed, triple sealing rings and are comprised of a proprietary rubber that conforms to rough, porous surfaces for a strong and secure hold.
- The improved vacuum release valve is more resistant to epoxy adhesives and solvents.
The automatic version of the previous model helps the installation of countertops, and the perfect union of invisible joints.
- Combine, level and flatten the warped stone to help achieve an “invisible” joint.
- Full joint visibility while using the product.
- The vacuum cups do not leave marks or stains on the surfaces, so they will not create problems for you in how to install a kitchen countertop.
- Eight leveling points to refine the joint and eliminate unevenness in materials.
- The 8 ” diameter heavy duty suction cups feature a continuous triple seal for a strong and secure hold, which will not lose suction if power is lost.
- Non-rotating leveling feet with vinyl plugs do not scratch.
- The compact vacuum pump runs on AC or battery power and maintains pressure throughout the system.
- Smooth turning knurled roller opens and closes joints with ease.
- Quick connection for easy setup and simple conversion to manual mode.
- Constructed of durable anodized billet aluminum and stainless steel.
- They do not leave marks or stain light materials.
- The suction cups feature fully enclosed, triple sealing rings and are comprised of a proprietary rubber that conforms to textured and porous surfaces for a strong and reliable hold.
- The patent-pending thumb and grip pump of our own design acts as a built-in vacuum pressure monitor, and can be switched to manual mode without modification.
- The improved vacuum release valve is more resistant to epoxies and solvents.
WORKTOP FIXING SYSTEMS
When joining and leveling the countertop, it is necessary to create quality level joints. The best system is the automatic pumping system so as not to lose the vacuum. With consistent suction cups, flexible triple sealing and non-marking. The best way to minimize effort and how to install a kitchen countertop.
To properly join and level a perpendicular countertop, high-quality even fasteners must be created. A solution that helps us in how to install a kitchen countertop is to use a special automatic system. Little effort is required for this system. This system has quality suction cups, so as not to leave those dreaded marks on the placed countertop.
If the countertop you are going to place is on the corner, you can use the same special 90 ° system. For angled skirts, compound corners and inside corners. Retention is perfect, maintaining the vacuum without the need for bar ties or straps.
- Angled Skirtings, Corner Joints, Compound Corners and Inside
- No straps or bar ties
Can be reversed for inside corners.
Patented suction cups: No markings. With FTS ™ technology (Flexible Triple Seal). Maintains the void. Optimal retention, even on textured and leather-covered materials
We advise you to help you how to install a kitchen countertop that you use a leveling jack. This way you will not have the need to turn the countertop for gluing. And you will be able to fix the miter skirts. It is a simple and easy to use tool. And as a finish, the corners are fixed with a safe system and without the need for an assistant, with the part of the finish visible.
The installation of kitchen or bathroom countertops can be made easier by using a fixing system. This system automatically maintains pressure on the miter. It is the best option to help reduce the adjustments of traditional methods.
- 2 Miter Clamps with Suction Cups 12.7 cm Gray
- 2 suction cup covers
- 10 port venturi generators
- 10 air connectors
- 50 cm of pipe
- Industrial quick connect male coupler
- Transport suitcase
Tool to reduce the settings of traditional methods.
Do you want us to give you advice on these products from the North American manufacturer OmniCubed?