AGEING TREATMENT UNPOLISHED SURFACES BELCARE AGEING EFFECT AEF-1
Aging abrasive treatment of marble surfaces and unpolished natural stone.
- Provides a eroded texture
- Irregular worn effect
- Orange skin effect, marked according to the hardness of the marble to be treated and the time of use
- Excellent result with a single application
Recommended for marmolists and applicators.
Apply with gloves andmask (acid solution).
Formulation based on inhibited acids for the treatment of shiny surfaces, disc cutting, burattate, polished and brushed in marble and limestone stones such as:
- VERONA RED, TRANI, BIANCONE, BOTTICINO, ISTRIA YELLOW, LIMESTONE, TRAVERTINE, SICILIAN PERLADO, SARDINIAN PERLADO, CARRARA MARBLE,
- It is poured directly onto the tabletop positioned horizontally or directly onto the surface already installed, evenly, manually or with a shower.
- Leave for a minimum of approximately 15 minutes (until the chemical reaction is complete).
- Once the desired treatment has been achieved, rinse the surface with water.
COVERAGE BY LT: 1–2 m2 depending on the texture of the stone surface. (These data are purely informative and may differ depending on the porosity and texture of the stone finish as well as the conditions of the place).
WARNING: Handle the product with rubber gloves and mask for its high acid level.
Find out more about the full range of BelCare products at Our Blog
Downloads about product
Download features and technical details about our product