WHAT ARE THE AID TO INDUSTRY 4.0 AND HOW THEY AFFECT THE STONE SECTOR
The technological revolution has reached the Stone sector, and that is that the introduction of computer programs and process management and work stages are enabling the improvement of efficiency, productivity and the use of resources that until now was unthinkable.
The tools of digitalization and design of the cutting of the tables, the control of stock and sales, as well as of production allow marbleists to program, plan and monitor the different phases of project execution, from conception to delivery to the client.
ADAPTATION TO INDUSTRY 4.0
The implementation in the sector of natural stone, ceramics or processed is not being as fast as in other sectors. And it is that more than 60% of Spanish companies in 2018 had not yet begun their digital transformation, despite the aid that different autonomous communities grant.
This aid plan for SMEs is part of the “EUROPEAN STRATEGY 2020” with which the European Commission intends to reaffirm industrial policy as one of Europe’s strategic priorities. The autonomies being in charge of managing the subsidies for the transformation and adaptation to Industry 4.0.
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO BE ABLE TO OPT FOR HELP?
It is an essential requirement to have previously submitted to an evaluation-assessment phase, from which an evaluation report or digital transformation plan is extracted, which collects and delimits the recommendations that can be implemented with this line of the Program of Industry-oriented incentives 4.0. The amount and term of completion of the service will depend on the size of the company, the volume of the investment to be made, the degree of digital maturity of the company, the availability for evaluation meetings and other factors that make a prior study necessary. the personalized definition of them.
- In the cost of project analysis, this concept being a maximum of 35% of the eligible project.
- Specialized external consulting expenses that develop and implement the projects.
- Acquisition of intangible assets: patents, licenses, know-how or software related to management applications of the productive, logistic or commercial system.
- Hardware investments
- Small businesses: Maximum subsidy of up to 45% of the eligible project.
- Minimum eligible amount: € 10,000 Medium business: Maximum subsidy of up to 35% of the eligible project.
- Maximum eligible amount: € 1,200,000 Large company: Maximum subsidy of up to 25% of the project.
WHAT IMPROVEMENTS CONTRIBUTES TO COMPANIES?
The possibilities that are presented to us in the future of our company are many, since it opens the doors to be prepared for changes, innovation and mainly to provide our customers with a quality service that meets their expectations. In addition, we achieve greater efficiency and use of resources, so that we will save our investment and allow us to obtain greater profitability.
One of the systems that would fully install us in Industry 4.0 is the “BRETON XPRESSTOP”: Most advanced management software for companies that want to manage the production cycle of kitchen countertops in full. The Xpresstop, is a unique product in the market, which is characterized by an innovative platform of modules that guides the user through the different phases of production, from the project, to the offer, warehouse management and orders, to the completion of the pieces.
The XpressTop platform allows:
- Save resources thanks to precise and detailed process management.
- Monitor the life of the product in all its phases.
- Accelerate and control the supply of raw materials or picking for order delivery.
- Maintain a high and constant product quality. Identify the points and variables of the product that have altered the quality or that could alter it.
- Prevent errors in the production phase, avoid failures Inform the entire process by minimizing the use of paper documentation.
- Concentrate knowledge and technical skills in the workshops, minimizing the need for specialized labor in the various production areas.
WAREHOUSE: Manages all information related to raw materials, based on purchase orders for the boards.
SALES: Tool for the commercial area that allows you to generate offers quickly and easily. From the confirmation of the offer, with this module you can generate the production order and schedule all the activities to guarantee the quality and the agreed delivery date.
DESIGN: Tool for the technical area with which you can carry out advanced projects for kitchens thanks to the use of the CAD interface and libraries full of templates.
PRODUCTION: Tool to program, plan and monitor all the different phases of project execution. From the “production sheet” you can trace the raw materials and components used, monitor in real time the status and use of resources and provide to the operators the programming of the activities to be carried out. It also allows monitoring and tracing the finished and semi-finished pieces, as well as the activity carried out by the operators to minimize errors.